Clean without the toxins.
Ready to say goodbye to single-use bottles, filled with toxic chemicals, harmful fragrances, and preservatives?
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3
Simple To Make
Green Means Go
Once the Electrolyzer is all green,
Yay! You've just created HOCl,
Clean, Deodorize, Disinfect
Simply pour the solution into your spray bottle. One bottle does it all.
Clean up grease, grime, sticky messes, soap scum, and odors. No toxins. No rinsing.
They say good things come to those who wait but that's not true in this case. Force of Nature maintains its cleaning power for two weeks as the HOCl dissipates (think bubbles in soda).
You don't have to memorize that date or put it in your calendar though.
You can use the Electrolyzer to countdown for you.After pouring the solution into your spray bottle...
- Rinse the Electrolyzer with water
- Plug it back in
- Hit the start button twice quickly to start your day counter
- Store your cleaner at room temperature away from direct sunlight
Hint: If you don't want to keep Force of Nature plugged in, you can write the expiration date with a non-permanent marker in the space on the back of the Spray Bottle.
The light ring around the bottom of the Electrolyzer will change color every two days. Starting fully filled and green, one section of the green lights will shut off every two days. When you have only two days left, the one remaining green light will turn to yellow. At day 14, the entire base will be red, indicating your cleaner has expired — time to make a fresh batch!
This sustainable swap is powerful enough to replace bleach, kitchen, glass, bathroom cleaners, deodorizers and disinfectants.
- As effective as bleach (without the whitening agents)
- NATURAL STONE, e.g. granite and marble
- GLASS AND STAINLESS STEEL Force of Nature doesnʼt contain drying accelerants like ammonia or alcohol-based products, so the trick is to spray then wipe with a clean dry cloth or paper towel until the surface is 100% dry.
- GREASE AND OIL Saturate surface then wipe thoroughly with a clean dry cloth or paper towel. If you have a lot of grease, spray, then let sit 2 minutes before wiping.
- PET ACCIDENTS First test in an inconspicuous spot to ensure the rug is truly colorfast. Remove as much of the soil as possible.Then saturate the area (if the accident got to the back of the rug, you want to saturate that too). Let dry without rinsing.
- SPORTS GEAR For the first treatment, fully saturate the surface. Let dry without rinsing. After that, spray after each use to keep the smells at bay.
- FLOORS A refillable spray mop with a machine-washable pad and Force of Nature can be your new best friends. You can finally skip that rinsing step —YAY! If your floors are made from a material other than wood, sealed stone, porcelain, ceramic, vinyl or laminate, first test in an inconspicuous spot.
- COLORFAST RUGS, FURNITURE, CLOTHING Always first test in an inconspicuous spot to ensure the item is truly colorfast. As with any stain remover, the sooner you treat the stain the better! And donʼt use on fabric that says “use non-chlorine bleach only”.
- DEODORIZING To stop odors, spray the source of the odor thoroughly. Kitty litter, youʼve met your match.
- Baby gear: pacifiers, highchairs, bibs, toys, strollers, car seats
- Pet gear: food and water bowls, toys, bed, leash, litter, clothes
- Makeup brushes
- Thermoses, straw cups and sippy cups
- Yoga gear: yoga mats, straps, blocks, towels
- Camping gear
- Backpacks and lunchboxes
- Bath toys
- Couches, and chairs
- On-the-go sanitizer
- Fruit & veggie wash
- High touch areas
- ..and so SO much more!
What will you use your Force Of Nature on?
*NOTE: If you have hard water (> 100ppm) or well water, the water must be softened, reverse osmosis filtered, or de-ionized. You can use distilled or bottled water instead. The reason is that the mineral ions in hard water essentially “steal” units of electrical energy from the sodium and chloride ions, thus interfering with the chemistry. This means that the solution will have decreased efficacy.