Get 15% off your first box. Take the quiz to get started.
📦 Free Shipping over $75
A lot of our clothing contains synthetic (plastic) materials. During washing, tiny plastic fibers break off. Those fibers then make their way into rivers and oceans wreaking havoc.
This is where the Guppyfriend washing bag comes in. According to the Fraunhofer Institute UMSICHT, on average 86% fewer fibers of synthetic clothing break when washed with the washing bag. The fibers that do break collect in this washing bag and can be easily removed and properly disposed of after washing.
In a nutshell:
Have more questions? See GUPPYFRIEND's FAQ
How To Use:
1) Put synthetic textiles (and/or delicates) into the Guppyfriend washing bag
2) Close the Guppyfriend washing bag and put it in the washing machine
3) Add other, non-synthetic, textiles and wash as usual
4) Take the textiles from the Guppyfriend washing bag while they’re still wet
5) Remove the collected fibers from the inside of the filter fabric by hand and dispose of them in the residual waste
With multilingual packaging and instructions
Material: untreated polyamide 6.6
Size M: 50 x 74 cm
100% plastic-free packaging
Adding product to your cart