Quantity selected exceeds current stock
Ready to go all-in with your sustainable product swaps? This is the perfect collection to get you off to a running start.
What's in the box:
- Force of Nature cleaner
- Laundry detergent sheet (Ocean Breeze - 60 sheets)
- 2-Swedish dishcloth
- 2-pack scrubber sponge
- Shampoo bar - Simple Fresh scent
- Conditioner bar - Simple Fresh scent
- Toothpaste Tablets - English Peppermint
- Compostable Toothbrush
- Foam Glass Bottle
- 1 Honey Clementine foaming soap tablet
- 1 Warm Coconut foaming soap tablet
- 4-Bamboo toilet paper
Force of Nature is a powerful multi-purpose, non-toxic cleaner that cuts through grease, grime, soap scum & sticky messes with squeaky clean, sparkling results. Kills 99.9% of germs and is on the EPA’s List N, the disinfectants approved for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19. Even tough odors don’t stand a chance.
Kind Laundry detergent sheets are made with zero-waste packaging, contain no harsh chemicals, yet still harness a strong cleaning power.
These shampoo & conditioner bars contain plant-based ingredients, are super concentrated, and are manufactured in the USA with plastic-free packaging! Scented with natural oils and boast nutritious vitamins for your hair, perfect for any shower. They also travel well!
Natural toothpaste tablets, free from synthetic ingredients and colorants, are a clean and refreshing way of brushing your teeth.
The toothbrush has a plastic-free handle that is compostable and is sourced from a sustainable forest in Switzerland.
Cloud Paper bamboo toilet paper is ultra-soft and absorbent, so you won't sacrifice quality for sustainability. Packaging is 100% plastic-free, recyclable, and compostable.
Force Of Nature
Is a wildly versatile and effective cleaner and disinfectant. It can be used on most surfaces, including kitchen countertops, stoves, yoga mats, workout clothes & gear, plastic kids toys, in bathrooms, window cleaner, and the list goes on and on.
For more tips on uses follow us on Instagram or join our newsletter.
Each pad is approximately 3" in diameter
Edges are serged for durability and to prevent fraying
Washing instructions: Machine wash warm with like colors, dry in dryer. Pads are not pre-washed, so expect some shrinkage.
Made in the United States of America
Shampoo & Conditioner bars
Formulated with no SLS, preservatives, parabens, fillers, or silicones
Good for ALL hair types
Last for approximately 50-75+ washes (2-6+ months)
Easy to travel with
Made in the United States of America
Packaging: Glass bottle, aluminum lid, paper label, kraft-board box, vegetable ink
Supply: 120 tablets last about 2 months, 1 person, when used twice a day
Ingredients: Sodium bicarbonate, tartaric acid, citric acid, calcium carbonate, kaolin, adosonia gregoril, mentha piperita oil, sodium benzoate, limonene organic, natural.
Made in United Kingdom
Tea Seed Oil: A natural antibacterial agent
Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate: A plant-derived softener that is created from coconut oil. This ingredient removes the stains off your clothes and linens. It creates a gentle lather that cleanses without damage.
- Fatty Alcohol Polyglycol Ether: Chosen for its ability to break down residues such as oil and soaps, it ensures your clothes are thoroughly rinsed free of the grime already loosened by the coconut oil alcohol.
- PVA: (Polyvinyl Alcohol) Quickly dissolves in water to release the active cleaning agents so they can get to work rapidly on your laundry, leaving no mess behind.
- Deionized water: Has significantly lower mineral and salt content. Its job is to leave no residue behind and to keep your washing machine healthy and happy